An aggressive approach to marketing and leasing a property is essential in order to deliver measurable results that align with the owner's project objectives. Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack embraces this philosophy, builds long lasting relationships with landlords and developers, and is committed to exceeding their expectations on every transaction we manage on their behalf. We have a proven track record in securing credit tenants at lease rates and on terms and conditions desired by the landlord. This is evidenced by the increased occupancy levels for the landlords we represent.
We utilize our extensive local market knowledge, and unparalleled experience to create the most effective leasing strategy for each particular building situation. We have invested in a broad-based technology platform that provides our landlords additional marketing opportunities for specific properties via our website, targeted broker promotion, and other electronic forms of communication. Our marketing programs also involve proactive solicitations to reach targeted prospective tenant user groups, and specific tenant retention efforts.
Our Landlord Representations specialists are seasoned landlord-focused professionals. That is why Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack has represented more regional institutional and local entrepreneurial real estate owners and developers than any other similar organization in the Greater Philadelphia region. Our unique experience allows us to understand the complexity of the landlord's investment objectives and how the leasing strategy must align with these, both short and long term.
Newmark Knight Frank Smith Mack Landlord Representation Services
▪ Benchmark asset performance to peer group
▪ Position the real estate asset for marketing
▪ Establish the ideal marketing message
▪ Prepare marketing materials
▪ Communicate to all potential clients and local area tenants and corporations
▪ Network and publicize the offering with area trade associations
▪ Conduct professional site tours
▪ Prepare detailed proposals
▪ Conduct complete financial analysis
▪ Negotiate the lease
▪ Provide extensive landlord reporting
First Union Corp. (Wachovia)